Introduce Yourselves ...

Discussion in 'Board Issues and Announcements' started by administrator, Feb 12, 2007.

1. JMP

JMP New Member

Hello I am Jodi!!!

2. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Hi Jodi! :wave:

3. Maggieb14

Maggieb14 Member

Welcome to the forum Jodi

4. avbduffy

avbduffy New Member

Hello everyone - just got off the wait list 2 weeks ago, one week into my new plan - anyone else just started or is just staring?

5. Kelly girl

Kelly girl New Member

Hi, I'm Kathi and I am very impressed with what I have seen of Lean Bodies Consultant on Facebook; especially the latest post showing Andrea's fabulous transformation!! It really inspired me to give it another go.

6. melpfaf

melpfaf New Member

Hi everyone, I'm Melissa! I have stalked LBC on Facebook for years, finally joined the wait list last spring and my number just came up! On day 2 of my plan :thumb: I have lurked on the forums a bit the past few months but this is my first time posting, I'm a quiet one but want to make a point to be active on here as I know it will maximize my chances of success. Goal = fat loss!!!

7. stephm2010

stephm2010 In Motion

Welcome! :wave:

8. Chubby1

Chubby1 New Member

Hey everyone, my name is Jason and I just got on the wait list. I'm super impressed with everything I've seen through this site and the FB page. Some of these transformations/recomps or whatever you want to call it are unbelievable! I've always wondered what I could do if I would just stick to something for an extended period of time. This looks like a great community to stay engaged. Can't wait till my number is called! Good luck to everyone!

9. Emma

Emma Member

Welcome and if I can do it anyone can!!

10. hesselg

hesselg New Member

My name is Shawna, new to the forum. Cant wait to get started.

11. SaraB

SaraB New Member

Hi everyone. I'm Sara. :) New here!

12. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Hi Sara! Welcome!! :)

13. lmac

lmac New Member

Hello! I'm LaToya!

14. SaraB

SaraB New Member

Thanks!! ;)

15. fitislandgirl

fitislandgirl New Member

I just joined this evening from Facebook where I've been following the posts on there for the past few months. I had no idea there was a forum so I'm very happy to be here. A bit about myself. I'm 34 years old. I struggled with weight issues growing up right into adulthood. I topped the scales at 265 lbs during my second pregnancy at age 25. I realized I needed to get healthy for myself AND for my kids so I set out on a mission to learn about fitness and nutrition. I dropped 125 lbs and got to 140 lbs in a year and kept it off for 7 years. I became passionate about lifting weights! Fast forward to 2012, I got pregnant with baby #3. A surprise baby but certainly a blessing! The doctor put me off exercise due to previous pregnancy complications which was a huge adjustment for me. I was used to being active. I also found that many of my go to protein sources turned my stomach. I couldn't stand the smell of red meat cooking and the texture of chicken breast made me gag. It was insane. The pounds crept on steadily but I was told "Oh you will lose it easily enough when baby arrives" so I didn't worry too much about it.

In January I lost my Mother due to a heart attack. It was totally unexpected and threw my world upside down. I went through periods where my husband had to force me to eat just for the baby and then days where I just couldn't stop eating through my grief. My weight pounded on quickly up to 230 lbs. I finally snapped out of it when my son was born and my family doctor told me I was destined to head down the same road as my Mother if I didn't lose weight. My Mom was a bad diabetic. With the support of my loving husband and family I'm now down to 174lbs and looking to get back to my goal weight of 150 lbs. I had a C-section so exercise in the beginning was short and not too intense but I'm back at it and loving it.

Sorry this post is so long. I just wanted to give everyone an idea of who I am. I look forward to getting to know everyone!
    Kim

16. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

welcome Kim.
    im sorry for you loss. Happy to have you here.

:)

17. fitislandgirl

fitislandgirl New Member

Thank you Ileen :)

18. enbergland

enbergland New Member

Hello!! My name is Amanda. I have been following LBC on FB for the past 6 months, got on the waiting list about a month ago, and now finally joined the forum. I am so grateful to have found LBC!!!
    I am an Army veteran, military spouse, and proud mother of 2 beautiful girls. We are in the process of moving to Fort Stewart, Georgia. I lost about 45 lbs over 3 years but have been stuck for the past 2 years. My goals are to lose those last few lbs of body fat and gain some muscle (not sure about the order:). With my motivation and all this new found knowledge, I feel like nothing can hold me back!!!

19. KellyK

KellyK New Member

Welcome to the forum Sara, LaToya, fitislandgirl, and Amanda!

20. Derrin

Derrin New Member

Hi I'm Derrin. Happy to be a part of the LBC community. Looking forward to having a good read through lots of interesting posts :)