Introduce Yourselves ...

Discussion in 'Board Issues and Announcements' started by administrator, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Angelbb

Angelbb New Member

Hi New Friends!
    I'm extremely excited to be here! Looking forward to learning from and growing with each and everyone of you! This is The first group I've joined And although I'm determined and focused I'm tired of feeling alone On this journey of mine! I know some community support can be extremely beneficial so here I am Thrilled to inspire and be inspired! So Let the knowledge and inspiration commence! Lol

2. GrapeGorilla

GrapeGorilla New Member

Hello folks,

I'm new here. Found it by recommendation of a doctor friend. A back/neck injury from 2 years ago has kept me sidelined and most advice has been to wait is out. I've grown tired of this approach and since January I've taken a very active approach to re-gaining strength + mobility and dropping the lbs I've accumulated. I've made decent progress, but I'm in the gym 5-6 nights a week and I think I could be doing this smarter. It's been a looooong time since I was regularly at the gym this much and since putting a focus of returning to "feeling like myself" I realized that I needed to do more than the weights and cardio, that this needs to be looked at as a long term (life term) approach that focussed as much on nutrition as it does on the gym.

Anyway, last night was the first time I remember feeling my strength start to return. It's such a small thing, but the act of pulling open a heavy door without pain or discomfort is something I haven't done since the injury. Last night I felt like Dwayne Johnson through the act of opening a simple door :)

I figure if I need to go on a waiting list, I should probably spend some time with this group and enjoy the wait!

First goal is to get my strength and health back on track. Then, well, I would love to take this far enough to compete. Heck, I'd be happy just to look like I could. :wink:

3. nicole.walend

nicole.walend New Member

Hi y'all! I'm Nicole. Just joined the community forum but have been following LBC on facebook for about a year now. I have a few friends that are LBC clients as well. Thanks for having me here! Looking forward to joining in on the conversations!

Cheers,
    Nic

4. HollyJanelle

HollyJanelle New Member

Hello everyone. New to the forums. Been following LBC on FB awhile and everyday I browse a little bit deeper. For the past week I've been reading all I could on the forums, but I don't spend alot of time online these days, so it's kind of been in spurts.

I'm from MS and have lost 105 lbs over the past 4 years. It's been slow, but steady, however, I've still got some fat to get off. I'm a Type 1 Insulin Dependent Diabetic and wear an insulin pump. It seems like I've completely plateaued for the past 6 months, so I'm really looking to kick it up a notch. Being dependent on insulin and sensitive to carbs, I probably don't eat enough of them. I've pretty much developed an aversion to them, which is one reason LBC caught my attention. I can't wait to learn more and hope the wait list isn't 6 months long.

Here's to starting this next chapter. Holly

5. bikinidare

bikinidare Member

Welcome Holly!! Congrats on your weight loss...that's AWESOME!!!! :)

6. Josh

Josh New Member

Hellooo all :wave:, my name is Josh i just recently joined. Very excited!!

7. mattsmom12

mattsmom12 New Member

Hey Y'all! Kelly from Ga here! Just put myself on the waitlist and haven't been this excited about anything in a long time! Looking forward to learning from you all. Love the no nonsense approach of LBC/CWT.

8. PaigeV

PaigeV New Member

Out of the shadows - not really a 'lurker', as I haven't had time to check out the forums much :)
    That being said: Gruß und gut Gesundheit aus Deutschland! (Greetings and good health from Germany!!)

9. deedeey

deedeey Member

Denise

Mom to 3
    Wife to 1!! Lol

Live in PA
    Nursing assistant in critical care

10. Todan

Todan New Member

Hi there, new to the forum and looking forward to some great tips and encouragement.

11. Todan

Todan New Member

Hello from Canada!

12. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

:wave: Welcome.

13. LuluP

LuluP New Member

Hello from the uk :) been lifting for 2-3 years. I like the info LBC posts so I decided to join the forum.

14. Arete_Machina

Arete_Machina New Member

Hi I'm Josh!

15. MissMeghan702

MissMeghan702 New Member

Hello from Las Vegas. Have been following LBC on Facebook for a few weeks and just joined this group yesterday. Not sure the best place to make an introduction, but this seemed like a good place to start. :)

16. JaydeB

JaydeB New Member

Another one from Canada here! :) Joined the forums a couple of weeks ago and looking forward to starting a journal in here.
    I think I read somewhere I have to post 10 times?.......getting closer!

17. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

Welcome. :wave:

18. diannajoe

diannajoe New Member

Hello everyone excited to join the LBC forums

19. sachib3

sachib3 New Member

Welcome!!

20. Kristy77

Kristy77 New Member

Hello
    Another Canadian here :)
    Really enjoying all the posts, lots of information to read while on the wait list.
    I been checking this forum out for a few weeks now, and thought I better say hello :)