Ideal meal plan

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by nari1208, Aug 21, 2012.

1. nari1208

nari1208 Banned

Hi! What do you think is your ideal meal plan? :)
    Can you share it with us. :) Especially to the new of us here. Thank you! :shades:

2. Blondell

Blondell Former Postwhore

M1
    Protein pancakes
    M2-6
    Ice cream.

:lol:

3. mie08

mie08 New Member

Yoghurt and berries
    Salmon with veggies and mashed potatoes
    Carrot juice

:) so yummy!

4. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

I hope this isnt a full days menu!?

5. Scarl3tbutt3rfly

Scarl3tbutt3rfly Motivated and ready!!

My ideal meal plan starts with pancakes every morning!! Yep. And that is what mine is like right now!! :)

6. mie08

mie08 New Member

no its not ;D
    these are just one of the meals i loved to eat :)

7. tbakken319

tbakken319 New Member

Yes, any tips on meal plans would be amazing. I am focusing on building muscle/losing fat and am so confused on if I should continue on a caloric deficit or eat a bit more on hard training days to build the muscle!?!

8. cdnmom2girls

cdnmom2girls Member

You can't build muscle AND lose fat; the former requires a caloric surplus, while the latter requires a deficit. You can't be at a deficit one day to lose fat, and be at a surplus another day to gain muscle (unfortunately!). If you do that, at the end of the week you'll probably find you've MAYBE consumed maintenance calories. You won't build or lose on those. Decide if you'd rather build or lose, and stick with that.

9. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

I just went through 6 weeks of trying to build muscle and it's unbelievable how your body changes. The hardest part for me was my pants getting tighter, and tighter, and tighter. At the same time, my butt was getting tighter and rounder, and tighter, and rounder, so mentally I was ok with this transformation because I didn't feel like I was getting fatter. Now onto the leaning out which I'm ready for because of the extra calories I've been able to consume while working heavy. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm tired of eating so much! I'm anxious to see what my body is going to look like after this phase!

10. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

too much food? :funny: never.
    6 weeks is pretty short for a build?

11. cdnmom2girls

cdnmom2girls Member

I know! I'm so gonna miss all this food when I lean down again.

I remember Erik saying that a woman who's in her first year of strength training will gain - in an IDEAL situation - 1lb of muscle/month. That's at best. Which means most of us will probably gain half that. Crazy!

12. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

I know 6 weeks was a short build time, and it was really not what I expected or planned on doing at the time. I wasn't trying to gain muscle per se but just wanted to push my limits in the strength department. I achieved more then what I expected of myself as far as how much I was lifting, but I found during this time I NEEDED more food to keep gaining in strength so that is what I did. I did not do a 'bulk' as what a competitor would, not even close. I just know that I've got a tiny bit more muscle in my butt cheeks! :weights2:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012