How often do you take EC??

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by Kat, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Kat

Kat Back on the wagon

Reading about some of the people that take EC I was thinking of getting some for those days when I'm dragging butt. I don't drink coffee or pop so I don't get my caffeine that way. Just wondering how often you take it, every day even if your not training, more than once a day??
    I took Hydroxycut about 5 years ago when it had the ephedrine (whatever the stuff is they don't make it with anymore) and if I took more than one a day I couldn't sleep and even just taking one pill a day three times a week when I stopped I got headaches :(

2. Jypsie

Jypsie Well-Known Member

Never. I have a bad reaction when I have too much caffeine. :(

3. Brandi

Brandi old school

I take EC in the AM and sometimes around lunchtime.

4. Erik

Erik Admin

Rarely.

5. TillyT

TillyT All Over It

I was taking it almost every morning before I trained and then none on Sundays (off day), but I found I crashed really hard in the afternoon. That sucked! And I didn't want to start depending on it for energy all day long (i.e. taking E/C in the afternoon too), so I stopped taking it altogether.

I still have caffeine in the morning for a bit of energy, but no more E for me. :finger:

6. andi

andi anyone selling sleep?

this is me, but I'm trying to stop right now.
    I normally drink coffee in the morning, then after lunch have more coffee with E..

7. LisaBunny

LisaBunny Well-Known Member

If feeling tired, I take it before weight training.

8. Iron Will

Iron Will Because I'm Awesome Thats Why.

I'll pop a caffiene pill in the morning if im dragging, and another around 3 or so if needed. i don't drink coffee or sodas so we're in the same boat.

I leave the E for contest time and weight loss

9. Kat

Kat Back on the wagon

Thanks everybody sounds like it's pretty varied!

10. Blondell

Blondell Former Postwhore

all day......why??? you got some??!! :drool: :unsure:

11. Brandi

Brandi old school

:funny: :funny:

12. michellebelle

michellebelle Well-Known Member

I take it in the morning pre-training and then again mid-morning before lunch. Anything after that and I am shaky wired all day and can't sleep.

But even more than the appetite suppressant, it is probabaly an even bigger mood booster for me. I am in a great mood, and I get so much more accomplished at work and am more focused. At the times where I've stopped it for a week or longer, I noticed the exact opposite.

13. char-dawg

char-dawg Mr. Observant

Never use it.

14. Christina

Christina Cause Fet asked me to...

As far as EC goes, yes I use it 2X a day. Early am and early to mid pm. I do notice however after 3 weeks the effects are not as strong or rather, I am not "feeling" the same effects. I was considering switching to a fat burner and taking it once in the am, with EC mid day and another fat burner late afternoon to switch it up. I realize this may be just plain wrong or even silly to consider, but any thoughts are appreciated.

15. Ana

Ana Think back...Move forward

Talk to Michelle they don't work. It's a waste of your money.

16. Kat

Kat Back on the wagon

Just wondering for those of you who don't use EC do you drink coffee, tea, or other caffenated drinks?

17. Ana

Ana Think back...Move forward

I have 2 black coffee's daily. One in the morning and one around lunch

18. Cindy Day

Cindy Day Well-Known Member

I washed down my EC this morning with an expresso. :lol:

19. Jypsie

Jypsie Well-Known Member

I drink 1/2-caff coffee and green tea. Every once in a while I'll have a sugar-free Red Bull, but again, I can't have too much or I have a bad reaction.

20. Cass

Cass Well-Known Member

:goodjob: