How much progress have you made?

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Noel Clark, Dec 3, 2007.

1. drama5

drama5 Member

Thread is quietening down...Any new stuff to post guys?? early stuff was very motivating....Feel like getting on the weights now and its late lol....

2. heatherj19

heatherj19 New Member

What an inspiring thread!!!

3. DCrawford

DCrawford New Member

I can't wait until I post my before and after pictures. The best that I have so far is a before: at 212 lbs 3 years ago and my before pictures that I submitted to Amy this week at 180 lbs. I am happy that I have made some lasting changes on my own, but I need to do more. Thank you everyone for sharing.

4. patti

patti Active Member

:hi:

:thumb:

5. patti

patti Active Member

As E mentioned earlier, many are posted on FB. Some have posted in their journals, as it's a bit less intimidating....although, not by much :lol:

6. RAPLUMB

RAPLUMB New Member

I'm pretty new to these forums, but not quite as new to the fitness lifestyle. Here are a few pictures of before and now, through my fitness journey. I still have a ways to go, but I enjoy every day of it!

A few days into my fitness journey
    Before.jpg

Me today (doing less cardio than ever!)
    Me sept 20.jpg
    moi.jpg

7. Mn_Diezel

Mn_Diezel Member

NICE JOB!!!

Great transformation, can you tell us the time frame between the pics?

8. RAPLUMB

RAPLUMB New Member

Thanks! It was about 2 years between the time frame (I've been in to fitness for 3 years but was out of commission for a year from a torn rotator cuff). I've made most of my progress in the last year than anything

9. Emma

Emma Member

Great guns!! Congratulations on an amazing transformation, you should be very proud of yourself.

10. TLynn1

TLynn1 Member

Great job!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))

11. Marilyn

Marilyn Member

Wow!! I need to get my butt in gear!!!! Great job all!!

12. waiting

waiting New Member

I just started dieting in January after bulking for 7 months. I've lost 2 pounds over the last two weeks. I can't wait to see the "new" me!

13. Leifer

Leifer New Member

Rugged? Ok!

14. brownnm

brownnm New Member

Great thread to read! 2 1/2 months into my plan so far. In a bit of a lull trying to get my metabolism healthy. Keeps me motivated to stay at it!

15. patti

patti Active Member

^^ That's what it's all about - getting healthy and staying motivated!
    I have had to remind myself -especially when progress is slow(whether to lean down or when building) to not focus too much on how long it is taking. As we will see it written many times throughout the forum, this is a journey, a real marathon, not a sprint.
    Good luck!

16. ChristineD

ChristineD makin' a come back

17. MichelleP

MichelleP New Member

Some before and afters of me

Just thought I'd share where I'm at so far. Started at 137lbs in October of 2012 and here I am today (technically yesterday March 2nd) in my first ever bikini at 120lbs. :) Aiming for October of this year to do a competition (would like to do Figure) so we shall see how it goes! So far, I'm very happy with my results. I know I could have done better this past month; I lacked some discipline with the diet when some stressful situations took place. But I aim to make March one of my best yet.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. mlschultz

mlschultz Member

You look great! I am on day 3 & how to get such great results:)

19. jrh5f

jrh5f New Member

Great job Michelle. I am working out but not on a program from Lean Body, however looking at investing into a trainer from here. I am wanting to decrease body fat and get lean. I would like some definition but I dont want bulk. I am wondering if this is the site for me? Is this a true investment if I am willing to follow? Just lost my job and thought this is my chance to take advantage bc I have the time and energy.

20. chrissy

chrissy New Member

Definitely. Just put myself on the wait list last week. But it looks like a long wait unfortunately :(