Hormonal Tirade - The Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Fitness & Pregnancy' started by GraceGirl, Feb 16, 2007.

1. GraceGirl

GraceGirl His Beautiful Paradox

So I figured it'd be a good idea to have a thread where us pregnant ladies could just vent about whatever, whenever....pregnancy related or not...

So I'll start:

I'm pissed that I'm pissed. I'm moody all the time, and my poor husband has to take most of the heat. I'm also annoyed that even though I'm pregnant, I still feel like I'm on a diet. Of course, I guess when you want to stay lean, or rather, just not become a huge hefer, you ALWAYS have to be conscious of the calories you consume.

I'm also getting really TIRED of my almost three year-old thinking he runs this house. I have to put that boy in timeout just about every hour it seems because all he does is talk back and refuse to do what I say! Then I have to pick him up, sit him in timeout (because he refuses to go himself), and then I get round ligament pain from the whole ordeal. Heck, by the time Jason gets home, it's no wonder I'm so moody! And we don't even want to talk about running errands with the boy. If I want to get anything done, I have to plan to take the whole day to do it. But I love him, and being a mom rocks. :D (He really can be sweet sometimes...)

And I hate that all my cute clothes don't fit anymore...and if I can still get them on, they just look rediculous with my bulging belly. Why the heck are cute maternity clothes so darn EXPENSIVE?!

That is all....for now.... :p

2. trinitylove

trinitylove Buff in spirit

i'm so sorry! :lol3:
    i'm sorry that i'm laughing too. it's only because i know what you're going through to the T. :hug:
    it sounds like a brief respite is in order. i know it won't alleviate the hormonal fluctuations, but it may help with the guilt of taking it out on other people. see if the grandparents can watch the 3 year old for a day or two. then, do what you want-run errands, nap, bake, go to a movie- and all without distractions!
    get in some "me" time honey!!!! it's about to be eliminated for a very long time, so get it in while you can!
    hope you feel better soon.
    :love:

3. GraceGirl

Ha Ha! The grandparents are on their second cruise in two months! But you better believe that when they come back, some me time is DEFINITELY in order!

:hug: Thanks for the love! :love:

Here's a moment of gratitude: I am thankful that I have a beautiful family and the blessing of being a mom.

(It's amazing how much taking some time to give thanks can change your mood!)

4. Meadows

Meadows misses her dad

so is this only for pregnant hormonal tirades or can any ol tirade go here?:uhuh:

5. GraceGirl

All tirades welcome! :shades:

6. Tearose

Tearose Focused and On Fire

Oh Goody!! Ok I have pissed and depressed and not sure why then BAM! i start my period...a week early. This is not the usual weepy pms shit, this is I want to stick a fork in my eye and die shit.:angry: I am sick of this jeklyl and Hyde shit I won't even tell you all the shit i thought today but suffice it to say I may need medical help :wavesad:

7. SavvyOne

SavvyOne New Member

Ah, the hormonal tirade of a pregnant woman. I like that title! Ok, I'm not preggers now but let's just say when I was my worst moment had to be when I told a pharmacist to F OFF. :suicide: Not good!

8. DianeD

DianeD Getting My MoJo Back!

I have been so bitchy to just about everybody :mad:
    Especially towards DH - but he'll get over it:lol3:

9. thefuture

thefuture Member

Well, here's something else to look forward to hormonally. When you're around 50 years old, and into menopause, night sweats, moodiness, crying for nothing at all, complete bitchiness, hate the world, want to live by yourself and think that it's everyone else who has the problem, not you. Women have such a wonderful lives.

ETA: At least there's cute maternity clothes now, when I was pregnant they expected women to wear blouses with BIG bows around the neck! I used to cut them off.

10. Ana

Ana Think back...Move forward

:lol3:

11. andi

andi anyone selling sleep?

that's what my mom said, she hated it! and cut them off too:lol3:

12. Tina

Tina Well-Known Member

my turn

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm 40 wks. Have been 3 cm for 3 days. and I want my baby. :sad0116:

13. sandra77

sandra77 New Member

Im pissed that at nearly 16 weeks I am still feeling sick. I feel like a whale and I have this horrendous taste in my mouth, and when I tell anyone about it they act like I am weird. Because of this yucky taste I either have to eat all the time or chew gum. Not so cool. Or I drink heaps of water (which is good) It is really starting to get me down. I am really hating being pregnant.

Sandra

14. homeschoolmom

homeschoolmom Well-Known Member

Hang in there Tina! Sending some hugs your way!:hug:

15. homeschoolmom

homeschoolmom Well-Known Member

Sandra, I remember that taste well. For me it was almost metallic. Blech! :sick: I hope it fades away into a distant memory soon!:hug:

16. andi

andi anyone selling sleep?

I had that taste when I drank water sometimes too!