Hey Waitlisters......

Discussion in 'Beginner Training & Nutrition' started by pinkgloves, Aug 6, 2011.

1. IDoYouToo

IDoYouToo Well-Known Member

Yes thanks!! :)

2. IDoYouToo

Patti I love your quote in your signature and it's so true!

3. IDoYouToo

Geez!!!!! How many posts does it take to get more leeway here...lol.. :p

4. lizziann

lizziann New Member

I am with you!!

5. IDoYouToo

Question.
    If I am doing the above ratios and I get my caloric intake for the day (2184), I divide that by 5 (436.80) which is the # of meals I plan to have in a day(BLD + 2 snacks - healthy of course;) ) then I take that number and start doling it out to PRO/CHO/FAT??? And is the #40 for fat for each meal or a combination of all meals?
    Thanks much!!!
    Also my diet over the last few years has been atrocious, lack of food then poor food choices when I do eat, should I start out in maintenance to get my metabolism back into the swing of tings or start with the deficit diet?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  6. MissyG

MissyG Member

I have officially come off of the wait list! Info and forms filled out and sent in... Just waiting to hear back! Super excited and nervous, and ready to find out who my coach is! I was told either Holly, Megan or lleen. Who can go wrong with those choices? I "may have" been stalking them here and on FB already.

7. IDoYouToo

Whew Hew MissyG VERY excited for you!!

8. JayL

JayL New Member

Being patient on list trying to keep myself at 245ish with decent success. Came off a 12 week program with another coach about 3 months ago now that dropped me to 245 from 265 so just chilling at maintenance. Not being super strict but not going crazy either. making some nice gains in my shoulders though :)

9. Tammymp76

Tammymp76 New Member

New here! Without reading the 121 pages in this thread of waitlisters, how long is the average wait for a plan? I don't mind waiting but just curious :)

10. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Tammy you'd have to email Erik for that information.

Welcome!

11. Shirlthompson81

Shirlthompson81 New Member

Hi, I'm Shirley on the waiting list, can't wait to start, it's so exciting!! I've been following LBC FB page for 2 years now & only just realised 2 days ago they are a online program! The team @LBC have so much awesome free info. Learning more every post.