Hey Waitlisters......

Discussion in 'Beginner Training & Nutrition' started by pinkgloves, Aug 6, 2011.

1. OneMadMonkey

OneMadMonkey Well-Known Member

You're not supposed to set up your automatic billing until you get your plan sent to you. Otherwise, you're just paying for nothing. You pay the premium to get to the front of the line. They email you to tell you your time has come and send you all the paperwork to sign. Once you get your plan, you start your monthly payments.

The premium charge and the monthly payments are 2 separate things.

2. katesalts

katesalts New Member

Hmm.. I sent that email with all the signed paperwork on Feb 22 thinking I was going to start! Should I have gotten a plan by now? I did get an email saying "this the first phase" in March but it had general guidelines but not an individualized plan.. Is there somewhere when you login to get your plan? Thank you!

3. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Kate you need to email Erik or Amy depending if you are LBC or CWT. That doesnt sound right.

4. Runrooney

Runrooney New Member

Well it's been slow. Which since I'm bulking it takes time to get new muscle! Eating so much more then I was use to!!! Which has been hard to do but, I want to have some muscle to show when I do get to the point to cut! So, I'm just
    Going by what they tell me... And so far pleased? They really know what they are doing so you just have to put your trust in them and I know I will be so Happy with what I will see!!

5. LuluP

LuluP New Member

Hello All
    Is there a link to costs and waiting lists etc ?
    Thanks

6. csworen

csworen Well-Known Member

7. peggy4640

peggy4640 New Member

I am officially waitlisted today. (YAY).

To avoid analysis paralysis, I intend:
    to complete 3 fullbody workouts per week for the next 4 weeks
    1 HIIT once a week for the next 4 weeks
    Prepare meals at home with the exception of 2 per week which can be shared with friends and family out.
    To consider and review my limiting beliefs about how I spend my time and the "stories" I attach to it.

I imagine these will shift in the coming weeks as I get feedback from you all and continue my research.

:hearts:

8. MissyG

MissyG Member

I am officially wait listed as of yesterday!!! :slaphands:

9. MellisaKingery

MellisaKingery New Member

Sounds like you are on the right track. For the most part I'm doing exactly what you are doing. Thank you for the post!

10. Rontron

Rontron New Member

I am also officially on the wait list. I do have a question. I know that the general feeling around here is not positive on CrossFit. I just read the whole "crossfit is awesone LOL" thread and it made me realize how lucky I am at the Crossfit place i go to. They are fanatics about form and prioritizing form over everything else. They are also very careful about not letting people go to heavy with their weight amounts thus injuries are pretty low. I was wondering if as a client can I use crossfit for my HIIT work? I would use low weights and do all workouts for metabolic conditioning and leave all the strength workouts to the LBC plan. Would that work?

11. Inatic

welcome Rontron.
    you'd have to have that conversation with your coach.

12. Leslie

Leslie New Member

Hi fellow wait listers,

As I'm prepping for my plan, I'm looking for tupperware suggestions. I wanted to upgrade so my fridge is all nice and neat when full of ready to go meals. I bought a set by OXO (http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...top-container-set/1018011476?categoryId=12606) at Bed Bath and Beyond and was disappointed that they are surprisingly hard to clean. Grease will not come off.

So what do you use for meal prepping?

13. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

14. chickadee1020

chickadee1020 Member

Hi! Thanks for setting this up! I'm also a waitlister. I've bought a few water jugs to have at work and home so that I could increase and track my water intake. I've also been working on getting back into the routine of getting my cooking done on the weekends, which is hard during the summer. I just printed up the 5x5 workout and plan on looking through this board more when I get a chance. I'm working on getting my weekend eating back on track and am starting to measure instead of eye ball my food again. I bought a "biggest loser" food scale a while back and need to start using it religiously like I used to. I'll have to look into the getting the Curl and Whey book.

15. chickadee1020

chickadee1020 Member

Also, I'm interested in these journals. Are they basically workout and food logs? Looks like they are private so I can't access them yet. I'd be interested in starting earlier rather than later. Would love some guidance. Thanks!

16. Inatic

journals are whatever you'd like them to be. Clients arent allowed to post their workouts but those not using LBC/CWT coaches are allowed.
    you can post a highlight, thoughts, recipes or anything else that pops into your mind.

17. IDoYouToo

IDoYouToo Well-Known Member

18. IDoYouToo

IDoYouToo Well-Known Member

Where do you locate the journals at?
    :)

19. Inatic

the journal section is not visible until you reach the appropriate post count.

20. Leslie

Leslie New Member

Thanks!