Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by JGFit307, Aug 30, 2015.

1. JGFit307

JGFit307 New Member

My name is Rebecca and I currently put my deposit down to be on the wait list. I'm getting more and more excited because I have been browsing the forums and before and after pictures and am beyond impressed.
    Anyways, I started my fitness journey about 2 years ago but I didn't get super serious until this last year. However, my diet has always been a stress factor for me so that why I decided to join LBC. I cant wait to restart my journey as I have been having the overwhelming feeling of just giving up due to my lack of results...
    Again I know a lot of it is diet related, I cant seem to figure out my magical macro/calorie number.
    I'm really hoping to find my motivation/love again for the fitness lifestyle. I have hopes of building LOTS of muscle and someday becoming a fitness competitor :)

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Welcome Rebecca!

3. JGFit307

JGFit307 New Member

Thank you! Just curious on the time frame it usually takes to be signed up with a coach

4. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Hi Rebecca! :)

5. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Depends on the wait list.
    Email Erik or fb message him

6. shep67gs

shep67gs New Member

I just started with CWT. I am with you are finding the right nutrition combo. Look forward to seeing what they have to offer and ideas to help me reach my goals.