Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Board Issues and Announcements' started by Denise721, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Denise721

Denise721 New Member

Hi, I am on the wait list and anxiously waiting to work with Lean Bodies! I have been competing for 7 years, my first show at 50 years old and winning my pro card at 55! Love the way my body has transformed over the years and do not want to stop competing and making more changes to my physique. Have my eye on a show in May and looking forward to working with Erik.

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

welcome!

3. Arajkowski

Arajkowski Active Member

Welcome :)

4. Maggieb14

Maggieb14 Member

5. Kelly girl

Kelly girl New Member

Hi Denise,
    I am very anxious to hear how you do because you are closer to my age than anyone else I have read so far. I am 60 but have never been anywhere near competing. I have struggled with my weight for as long as i can remember but I refuse to give up because when I give up I will look like Shamu! I keep trying to tweak my eating and exercise;keeping what works and trying to eliminate what doesn't! I know the key is diet but I just can't get that right. I am going to keep reading to get more clues. Thank you for sharing! Keep us posted and good luck in your endeavors1!

6. Bewitched4011

Bewitched4011 Member

Hi Denise! Congrats on your past and what you have accomplished so far, I look forward to reading your posts.

7. Rugbygirl

Rugbygirl New Member

Hi Denise,

Congratulations on getting your pro card. It is great to know other ladies over 50 who are committed to this lifestyle. I would love to know how you handled (if you had any) hormonal fluctuations with peri-menopause/menopause.

I will be 50 next year and plan to do my first Figure show - NPC level III, late in the year, so I still have time to add more muscle mass. I should be getting off the wait list in the next few weeks (excited as you are :bannana: I lost over 40lbs this past year and have leaned out to approximately 22% - phases of carb cycling & building helped. I still have a long way to go.

Hope you post your progress so I can follow.

8. cg8216

cg8216 Member

Yea for 50+!!!! So great to see others on here.

9. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

51 here!