good hair remover........

Discussion in 'Health & Beauty' started by rogmel, Jun 2, 2008.

1. linnaete

linnaete Member

For me usually if I can see it, it'll pluck it out. It even gets the fuzzies near my knees. The good thing is, if you miss some spots or a little hair grows in here and here you can just do a "spot treatment" - no need to wait like with waxing.

Be careful though and do it at least a few hours before you plan on showing off your legs. Right after your skin can get a little irritated and look like a plucked chicken :dry:

2. Neely

Neely lolz

Those epilators have always scared me :lol:

I might have to try one though :ninja2:

3. rogmel

rogmel back in the game!

great....for me that would mean a day or two.....my skin is SOOOOOO sensitive that my eyes are pink for 2 days after i get the eyebrows waxed.....that may not be a good choice for me!

4. Clueless

Clueless New Member

What linneate said. I would do it the day before.

My hair needs to not be shaved about 5 days or so. It needs to be a couple millimeters long. Long enough for the rotating 'tweezers' to get a grip to rip it out. Yes it hurts but after awhile you get the hang of it. And it so nice to have smooth legs for a couple of weeks.

5. marli03

marli03 Member

Is the laser treatment not permanent? i thought you had to do a few sessions to get rid of it all, but i thought it maybe was permanent after that? can someone explain this to me?

6. Amy

Amy Just say no to CANDY!!!

I used the magic shave powder again...and it was awesome!! :yayconfetti: The key is to ignore what it says on the container :lol: leave it on a little longer and your golden :D

7. Amy

Amy Just say no to CANDY!!!

Be afraid....be very afraid :baby:

8. JMARIE

JMARIE Member

eeek. It just pulls the hair out. Oh, that sounds like fun.

9. marli03

marli03 Member

the directions say "remove with spatula"??? do you just rinse it off? i'm guessing you also need to mix up a bit more to cover all that surface area?