Food Questions...

Discussion in 'Beginner Training & Nutrition' started by tammy.evans, Oct 10, 2015.

1. tammy.evans

tammy.evans New Member

Hi Everyone! This is really my first post other than my intro post a couple months ago. I have been a stalker, reading all the post and yummy recipes but just haven't been brave enough to post something myself. I am just learning how to use the forum so I hope I am posting this in the correct place.

Are beets on the fibrous veggies list? I see beet greens on the short list but wasn't sure if the beet themselves were allowed. (I love pickled beets)

Also are dill pickles allowed? Cucumbers are on the list so I would assume yes but wanted to make sure.

Today was my prep day for the week so it's been busy and I prepped/tried a couple new recipes I found on here.

So far lovin them. ;)

A little about me and my training... I am 35 (almost 36 on the 18th of this month) married, with two children, girl-11 boy-7, they are both home-schooled (and we have a blast). I am currently in a weight loss phase, Megan is my coach and I am loving my plans and workouts so far. Although I still can't believe I am loosing quicker with no cardio than I was before with 3-4 days of 30min cardio sessions... 'mind-boggling'

I'll do my best to start being a better part of the forum :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Hello! And welcome!

3. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

beets are starchy, pickles are fine :)
    Happy to have you on the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tammy.evans

tammy.evans New Member

Thank you. :)