Food Addiction ...

Discussion in 'Beginner Training & Nutrition' started by Erik, Sep 4, 2007.

1. LAW

LAW New Member

I was one of those individuals who would eat great all day, enjoy dinner and then blow. Mindless hours in front of the TV and then the bingeing would start. Chips, licorice, wine, chocolate. I felt out of control and could pack a lot of junk away. I have been working with Erik for 2.5 months now and had followed his face book page for quite a while before that. He gave me the motivation and the tools to stop this. I have not had one episode since starting. This program is amazing and leaves you satisfied which has taken away the desire to binge. The posts and encouragement from all the coaches on LBC and CWT is very motivating as well. This is a great lifestyle.

2. Acschroeder

Acschroeder New Member

Just reading all these threads, I hear myself saying, "Yep, that's me... yep, that's me too". I don't wish any of this on anyone, but it is somewhat comforting to know that I deal with the same issues as a lot of you. Thank you for all being so honest, and thank you Erik for posting this. It is much appreciated all!

3. Elisabeth

Elisabeth Member

Yep! I can relate.. Totally chocolate addict right here.. *sigh*

4. FitnessModerate

FitnessModerate Just do it

Chocolate addict. I can tuck away a bar or 2. Chocolate biscotti, no problem!

5. tammy.evans

tammy.evans New Member

Hmmm. I seriously can't eat one chip.. lol. I just need 'one' more until the bag is gone. So I don't allow them in my house. Maybe this explains it :O