Fitness Themes

Discussion in 'Competitors Corner' started by choop18, May 1, 2008.

1. Neely

Neely lolz

When you mix your music.. or find someone to do it... PLEASE don't just jump from one song to the next in the middle of a hard beat.

I've heard SO many people complain about that, where the music seems to break too much, and especially jumping back and forth between genres too much.

And personally, I find it annoying too :lol:

2. Blondell

Blondell Former Postwhore

This can be avoided by finding a good dj. I good dj will know how to mix it and make the transition smooth.

3. pep

pep Active Member

You could do Ronnie James Dio - Hungry for Heaven. hehe. It would be ORIGINAL. Has a flashdance feel to it.

4. choop18

choop18 Member

I was going to go with a DJ that knows how to combine the two together and make great transittions.

:yeahthat:
    :haha:

5. choop18

choop18 Member

I am thinin of doing a MC Hammer theme, with hammer pants in all. Who knows maybe add NKOB part of it too.

6. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

that would be very cool!!!!

my husband makes all his music for his posing routines, he cuts things, etc and makes it sound perfect. I could also ask him if you cant find someone.

7. nicolelleb

nicolelleb Member

What about real old school, Flashdance Manic? short shorts, leg warmers, sweatbands. that would be great mixed.

8. fitmonkey

fitmonkey Well-Known Member

What about something using the Charlie Daniel's song "Devil Went Down to Georgia"? Seems like a fun starting point...

Or the flash Gordon song...

9. fitmonkey

fitmonkey Well-Known Member

Star Trek theme?

10. nicolelleb

nicolelleb Member

I heard Solider Boy last night... That would be great mixed, a cute camo outfit. The fitness aspect would fit into that great, 1 arm pushups etc....