Figure Competitor on Wife Swap

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by KelleyM, Jan 15, 2007.

1. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

:ditto:

• Like Like x 1
  2. jrb1980

jrb1980 Well-Known Member

X2

3. Marcelo

Marcelo 20lbs light

Just saw this on Marunde's forum today...

ABC television seeks STRONGMEN!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Jodi and I cast ABC’s show Wife Swap. I am seeking families for our third season where one or all members are strongman competitors! On many occasions, we feature great families with unique and interesting stories.

The premise of Wife Swap is to take two different families and have the mom's switch place to experience how another family lives for one week. It's a positive experience for people to not only learn, but teach other ways of life.

Families on the show receive $20,000 and anyone that refers a family that is selected to be on our show is paid $1,000 per referral. Each family must consist of two parents, at least one child between the ages of 6-17, and reside in the U.S.

Anyone interested in applying should email jodi.friedman@rdfusa.com ASAP with a family description and phone number. My info. is below.

-Jodi

Jodi Friedman
    Casting Producer
    ABC TV/ RDF Media
    New York, NY
    jodi.friedman@rdfusa.com

4. KaPow

KaPow Senior Member

I love this show, its feckin hilarious!!!! We no doubt are watching old episodes over here, so probably wont see that episode for a while.

5. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

Hey! I think this needs to be posted under its own topic... in case any of our resident married-with-children strongmen are interested.

edit: I'm going to copy it in a new thread.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  6. Nana

Nana Rockin' teh bangs