16.7%
  4. Skinny women

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Very skinny women

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Do men find fat women attractive?

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by maggie05, Jan 12, 2010.

1. maggie05

maggie05 New Member

hello all members,

I am new to this forum & I hope to get your help as possible.
    Let me just share with you what I'v seen recently,

Yesterday, I came across a website that is diplaying a video about overweight women, as I'm one of them,

After watching the video, I become more confused and frustrated.

Here is the link to the video:
    http://www.viddler.com/explore/themo...ncom/videos/1/

I just watched this video and almost cannot believe some of the stuff this guy says, and I am now left wondering whether or not this guy is right.

So, I am putting the question to everyone on this forum:
    Do men find fat women attractive?
    Do I have to become slim for guys to find me attractive?

Please take some time to view the video and then you can advice.

Yours,
    Maggie
    An overweight woman with a nice heart!

2. smuggie

smuggie Maureen aka Mo

The membership of this board is comprised mostly of women. I don't think you'll get much of a response to your poll.

3. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

Then maybe he should change his poll to, 'Do women find stalkers attractive?'

4. spidey

spidey Member

Hey Maggie,

I'll reply.

Personally I don't find overweight women attractive. However I also don't find mean women attractive, or women who smoke.

It all comes down to values.

Health and Fitness are in my top 5 most important things in my entire life. So when I see someone who smokes I also find them not attractive (no matter how thin she might be, or how good looking). By seeing her smoking I know their approach to life is so different from mine that they are no longer an option as someone to pursue.

Mutual respect for humanity is vitally important to me. If I meet someone who is mean to others, I don't care how great looking they are... I'm simply not attracted to someone with those values.

Any other perspectives?

Oh, and about the losing weight. I think you need to do what YOU need to do based on who you are, not who you think others think you should be.

A great man once said "I am what I am." - Popeye

5. maggie05

maggie05 New Member

thanks for your interest

thanks in deed for the interest,

i hope to hear other opinions since this topic is very important for us

belive me, I started taking things seriously than ever
    I'll be waiting for your answers

yours,
    Maggie

6. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

Seeing how this is mostly a board of people who obviously care about how they look and feel since this is a 'FITNESS' forum, it may not be too fair to you with that question. This is just my opinion. Even so, being a woman, I don't find men, or women attractive if they are overweight. I also think what Spidey said is a perfect way of catagorizing overweight women. I too find anyone who smokes or is mean, hateful etc. very unattractive. We here, very much commend anyone who is interested in taking the steps necessary to lead a more healthful and satisfying life when it come to their health. This board is a very supportive board in helping people find their way to a heathy start. I hope that's why you're here! On another note, when I married my husband he was alot thinner then he is now. I love him unconditionally because of WHO he is not because what he looks like. I still find him attractive because of WHO he is. I do wish he would lose weight because I worry about his health, but I can't do it for him. But I also have told him that if he gains any more weight, I would want him to seriously do something about it because I don't want him to get any bigger because I won't find him as attractive even though he will be the same person. Hope this makes sense! I'm afraid I'm not good at putting things into words so I hope I don't sound contradicting in my response. I do hope you find what you're looking for!!

I had to add that I don't find skinny women attractive either!!! I love a women that looks healthy! That doesn't mean being stick thin and look like you haven't eatin' in weeks!! Every BODY is different so some women can look hot if they are bigger and thicker! And there is a difference in being a little overweight as to being significantly overweight. I don't find the latter attractive.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  7. Cass

Cass Well-Known Member

Hey Maggie!

I'm kinda snowed in and bored today too.

I think you might find this site very helpful in improving your skills.

Good luck!

:)

• Like Like x 3
  8. Kristina

Kristina Member

Hi Maggie,
    In all honesty what I find attractive in people is who they are! I have been attracted to many different shapes and sizes. What is the biggest attraction for me is someones true self, Can they make me laugh and have fun, are they honest, are they kind, loving, real, genuine, respectful. Yes, while it is true people are judged immediately on how they look, I always practice kindness first, non-judgment and to be open hearted. My Mom happens to be a little heavy but she is a beautiful, attractive person who is admired and loved by many. In addition to the fact that she is a little heavy she is very healthy!
    Do what works for you and do what you desire :)

9. mackie

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think "maggie" has got that one down. But he could use a lot of help with some other things.

eta: updates coming your way, Cass, mi lovely!

10. smuggie

smuggie Maureen aka Mo

Cathy, you're the bestest. [​IMG]

11. mackie

Yes, she is. And so are you.

12. smuggie

smuggie Maureen aka Mo

[​IMG]

13. mackie

I've got one for you, "maggie":

What type of stalkers do you find most appealing?

Poll Options:

• aggressive, threatening stalkers
    • aggressive, amorous stalkers
    • sneaky, quiet, voyeuristic, constant-surveillance stalkers
    • relentless stalkers e.g; 20+ months
    • crafty stalkers who make their taunts & threats appear innocuous to the novice eye
    • very disturbed stalkers
    • basic run o' da mill stalkers

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. spidey

spidey Member

Thanks for posting this, it could be another thread... Hmm, I just started another thread for this topic On another note, when I married my husband he was alot thinner then he is now. I love him unconditionally because of WHO he is not because what he looks like. I still find him attractive because of WHO he is. I do wish he would lose weight because I worry about his health, but I can't do it for him. But I also have told him that if he gains any more weight, I would want him to seriously do something about it because I don't want him to get any bigger because I won't find him as attractive even though he will be the same person.[/QUOTE]

http://www.leanbodiesfitness.com/showthread.php?p=1159381#post1159381"]click here

15. spidey

spidey Member

16. moses

moses New Member

There should be a few more"types" in that poll....you go from slim to overweight...lots in between there

17. smuggie

smuggie Maureen aka Mo

moses, I think you need to read the following post with great attention:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  18. mackie

Yes, "she" left out sockpuppet types.

[​IMG]
    Wikipedia definition:
    A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an online community.

Looks like you chased him off, smuggs. :D

For the moment. He'll be back under another one of his many names.

19. smuggie

smuggie Maureen aka Mo

He has so many you need an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of them.

20. mackie

:lol: Funny you should mention that!

In his own words:
    Completely unedited except for the name of the political site (in red). I decided not to name the site, publicly.

This little tidbit was shared after he'd admitted that he had multiple IDs but he'd only claimed certain IDs. He's yet to admit to all of them - not even close - not even within the realm of the magnitude/scope/reality of it.

This was also while he was stalking me, but before I knew it.