Dieting FAILS, Mishaps or Funny Stories

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by melpfaf, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Ange

Ange Member

Now a post that is actually on topic with the thread LOL
    I always do my workout after M4, and I get veggies with that meal, obv, and I LOVE asparagus. But...we all know what follows.
    I went pee before I hit the gym floor, and some poor girl walked in right after me. I wanted to go straight home, instead of seeing her around the gym afterward hahaha. Lucky for me, I think she was just finishing and heading home, poor thing! *embarrassed*
    Eating healthy cant be ALLLLLL Good!

2. brittanyerin

brittanyerin New Member

Here here, everyday! I convince myself I will one day learn....

3. smartie19

smartie19 New Member

Ooo! I have plenty of these kinds of stories!

I went to get my trutein out of the pantry the other day and apparently hadn't screwed the lid on tight when I put it away last time... picked up the tub by the lid and next thing I know the tub was on the floor with trutein spilling out all over the floor! :(

My fiance and I get the giant boxes of five dozen eggs from the grocery store since we go through a decent amount of eggs in our house. A few days after the trutein incident we were about halfway through one of our egg boxes and I was pulling the eggs out of the fridge thinking it was a good idea to hold on to it with only one hand. The box handle ripped and the whole box dropped onto the floor breaking all but about six eggs and spilling raw egg out all over the floor - YUCK! Luckily I was able to salvage enough intact eggs for my breakfast!

4. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

I've done this too! oy!
    One of my older boys broke out :funny:
    and the dog gets to help in the clean of the eggs i've also dropped.

5. Ange

Ange Member

I was so excited to make Amy's pumpkin pancakes this morning that I rushed to the grocery store and then home to whip them up! I mixed all the ingredients and it was more of a cookie consistency of batter than a pancake batter, but I thought, whatever, slap them in the pan and gobble em up! Well it just wasn't right. Go figure I forgot the EW! Well scrap that and start all over :dope:
    They are excellent! (If you do it right hahaha)

6. KellyK

KellyK New Member

I have tripped over the treadmills before. All that space to walk in and I trip over a treadmill! I was just starting my workout and really wanted to leave after that. Kind of awkward when people come up to you after you fall to see if you are okay.

7. Fitlovelift

Fitlovelift New Member

Does licking your plate with left over pancake syrup count? Lol
    I admit to doing this all the time when I make egg white pancakes. Walden farms pancake syrup is just so good to its last lick.

8. Emma

Emma Member

Oh yes, I do this too, I have mine with warmed blueberries and syrup, I'm not leaving any of that behind!

9. missashleighjo

missashleighjo Member

It's good. And expensive. I don't blame you.

10. missashleighjo

missashleighjo Member

I've been putting sf pie fililng (cherry and apple) on top of mine with a little WF. SO GOOD.