Dieting Breaks

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by Erik, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Scarl3tbutt3rfly

Scarl3tbutt3rfly Motivated and ready!!

About 3 years now, I guess. Long time though to be on a "diet". Although I guess I look at it as a way of life. Although people at work, always say, "you are always on a diet".

I have "no joke" had the same breakfast, every morning for like 3 years LOL. The rest of my meals have varied. But breakfast, is still my favorite meal, believe it or not!

2. MichelleS

MichelleS Well-Known Member

:oops: I thought they were talking about you and what your fav fast food places were :lol:

3. toese

toese Lovin running in 2 day relays

Ha! ha! There ass would have been grass if they were talking and making fun of me!

4. MichelleS

which is why I said what I said :cena:

5. Erik

Erik Admin

Hahahaha

Now THAT would have been really bad.

6. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

I thought you must have misunderstood. Either that or you were starving or something.
    I was thinking,
    "Dang, girl! Punch a couple girls in the face just for talking about their fav fast foods??" :blink: I'd better watch what I say around you! :lol:

7. toese

toese Lovin running in 2 day relays

Your avi is freakin HOT!!!!!!!! My husband is distant cousins w/ him. Too bad he doesn't know him personally I would invite him over!! :poledance:

8. MichelleS

:lol3: Yeah it was early in the morning and I was skimming. :sad:

9. sandi

sandi IFBB FITNESS PRO!!!!!

I took a 3-4 month break after 2007 NPC Nationals. (Long story, but I ended up withdrawing due to illness after the first round of competition.)

After the Christmas holiday foodfest, I started having really bad sciatic pain......So bad that I couldn't train, couldn't sleep, couldn't sit for more than a few minutes at a time, and couldn't drive. Eating was pretty much the only source of pleasure in my life at the time, so I just said 'to heck with it'.

The second I was able to exercise again, I started training for Jr Nationals. I did a 10 week prep on a keto diet with 2-3 hrs cardio/day and dropped almost 25 lbs. I don't know what I was thinking on EITHER count (ie, overeating while not being able to exercise OR trying to do a crash-and-burn prep). Anyway, after that? I vowed to never, EVER get fat like that again.