Did You Come Here From FaceBook?

Discussion in 'Board Issues and Announcements' started by Erik, May 4, 2011.

1. Angelbb

Angelbb New Member

Hi everyone I'm here from Facebook! Still trying to figure out everything!

2. Texaschick

Texaschick Member

Hi Glory, you sound like a Texas girl! Where are you from?

3. Josh

Josh New Member

Yup, loved the FB page. Knew i could trust Erik's knowledge and advice. Happy to be here :)

4. GrapeGorilla

GrapeGorilla New Member

Nope. Found the consulting website, signed up and the auto-email referred to this forum. One more wait lister here!

5. mattsmom12

mattsmom12 New Member

Came from FB! Love stalking LBC on there, always look forward to someone getting called out for their ridiculous approach to fat loss! :)

6. JKanani

JKanani New Member

I found the LBC website and went on FB. From FB I found this forum and I LOVE IT!!
    Love the morning cup of Joyce. It motivates my workouts and my faith. 2 birds with 1 stone :)

7. deedeey

deedeey Member

I came from FB as well!

8. Arete_Machina

Arete_Machina New Member

Yes, I came from a referral to facebook and then here!

9. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

10. JaydeB

JaydeB New Member

I read an LBC article on my Facebook feed, linked over to the website, started following LBC and found the forums. Very glad I did.

11. MissMeghan702

MissMeghan702 New Member

Also here from Facebook. :)

12. icce

icce New Member

I am ver happy that LBC is very active on Facebook. It is motivating.

13. Anne

Anne New Member

I heard about Erik and his services from another forum and then found the site via a google search. I have since started following on face book and find the posts inspiring and motivating.

14. Wren

Wren New Member

Hello!

15. mlove1124

mlove1124 New Member

Hi!!! I'm here from facebook!!!!

16. KellyK

KellyK New Member

I'm here from FaceBook as well. Hello!

17. srayko

srayko New Member

Yes, I'm yet another facebook fan. I'm been following the posts for a while now and I'm now ready to jump in myself. Thanks to the great information and sense of community, I'm coming out of the dark side of "contest prep gone wrong". I'm inspired to return to the bodybuilding stage next year - to prove to myself that I can do it the right way!

18. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

welcome!
    :)

19. fitislandgirl

fitislandgirl New Member

I just joined this evening from Facebook where I've been following the posts on there for the past few months. I had no idea there was a forum so I'm very happy to be here. :) A bit about myself. I'm 34 years old. I struggled with weight issues growing up right into adulthood. I topped the scales at 265 lbs during my second pregnancy at age 25. I realized I needed to get healthy for myself AND for my kids so I set out on a mission to learn about fitness and nutrition. I dropped 125 lbs and got to 140 lbs in a year and kept it off for 7 years. I became passionate about lifting weights! Fast forward to 2012, I got pregnant with baby #3. A surprise baby but certainly a blessing! The doctor put me off exercise due to previous pregnancy complications which was a huge adjustment for me. I was used to being active. I also found that many of my go to protein sources turned my stomach. I couldn't stand the smell of red meat cooking and the texture of chicken breast made me gag. It was insane. The pounds crept on steadily but I was told "Oh you will lose it easily enough when baby arrives" so I didn't worry too much about it.

In January I lost my Mother due to a heart attack. It was totally unexpected and threw my world upside down. I went through periods where my husband had to force me to eat just for the baby and then days where I just couldn't stop eating through my grief. My weight pounded on quickly up to 230 lbs. I finally snapped out of it when my son was born and my family doctor told me I was destined to head down the same road as my Mother if I didn't lose weight. My Mom was a bad diabetic. With the support of my loving husband and family I'm now down to 174lbs and looking to get back to my goal weight of 150 lbs. I had a C-section so exercise in the beginning was short and not too intense but I'm back at it and loving it.

Sorry this post is so long. I just wanted to give everyone an idea of who I am. :) I look forward to getting to know everyone!
    Kim

20. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

happy to have you kim. Im sorry for your loss. Congrats on the new :baby: