Cycles and PCT

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by Blondell, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Erik

Erik Admin

Indeed. I agree.

2. Erik

Erik Admin

Interesting results Chris.

3. PowerManDL

PowerManDL Banned

If you're just talking straight AAS, yes, but not necessarily in the way you might be thinking of "tolerance".

What will happen eventually, assuming proper training and diet, is that you'll reach a new plateau based on what a given amount of drug can support in terms of muscle mass. Then you will have to up the dose. But it's not like the body will sensitize to the drug or anything like that.

4. Aurora

Aurora I am not a team player

Hmmm interesting thanks!

5. matt

matt Slaytanic Wehrmacht

When in doubt, up the dose! :wink:

6. PowerManDL

PowerManDL Banned

You know, as much as I joke around about super-high doses and all that, I think a lot of people would be surprised (or maybe not, haha) to hear how I actually use the things.

I tend to run really long cycles at a stretch, but barring short peaks of high doses, I normally keep the dose low to moderate most of the time. I like using AAS more as a "recovery agent" than to actually push out gains directly.

7. Iron Will

Iron Will Because I'm Awesome Thats Why.

IMO WAY too much emphasis is put on the AS and not enough on the diet. So you wind up with these people who take stuff and don't make the gains they want so they wind up stacking 4-5 compounds and taking rediculous doses instead of actually correcting the one thing that will actually help. THE DIET. DIET is the Foundation! AS just amplifies how effective your diet is.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  8. Erik

Erik Admin

What does this word mean?

9. Blondell

Blondell Former Postwhore

emphasis!!! :lol:

10. Iron Will

Iron Will Because I'm Awesome Thats Why.

it means i didn't pay attention in english class...:bitch: and i was typing fast and didn't want to look it up

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ana

Ana Think back...Move forward

:thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  12. mark

mark Rockin' teh spandex!

13. mark

mark Rockin' teh spandex!

14. char-dawg

char-dawg Mr. Observant

That is interesting. Looks like the maybe the pendulum is finally beginning to swing back the other way.

What I wanted the reporter to ask that fat fuck who was so worried about steroids was, if it's so hard to establish a real connection between steroids and these various types of death, why is it that he has no problem going around saying that steroids are dangerous? That one was a no-brainer as far as I was concerned, but he didn't ask.

I liked both Romano and that old guy who stuck to his guns.

15. Strive2Define

Strive2Define Banned

When was this clip done??I found it very interesting and wow that 80 yr old guy certainly didn't look 80.He was in great shape.

16. char-dawg

char-dawg Mr. Observant

I thnk he was 70. But still, great shape.

17. Strive2Define

Strive2Define Banned

70/80 ..still great shape and strength.Just shows what an active lifestyle of exercise, proper nutrition and steroids can do for a person as they age.:wink:

18. Aurora

Aurora I am not a team player

19. Blondell

Blondell Former Postwhore

So, seeing that so much here is focused on "male" cycles, I'll be the one to ask....

Have any of the females here has/had any experience w/ running cycles, of any sort, that they'd be willing to share?

20. Marcelo

Marcelo 20lbs light

I believe that clip came out in the fall of 05', not sure though.