Cycles and PCT

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by Blondell, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Q45

Q45 +h3 H@rdc0r3

:dry: i feel the same way bubble...i work hard in the gym to make gains...
    but to know that im up against other folks who juice and make gains faster
    makes it kinda frustrating:sadcry:

2. Strive2Define

Strive2Define Banned

Yeah and I would imagine there comes a point after you advance so far that one must make the decision as to how important it is to you to be able to compete with your counterparts at the next level. I think there comes a time when you must enhance in order to be competitive.

3. Patricia

Patricia Well-Known Member

:lol3:
    :lol3:

4. PowerManDL

PowerManDL Banned

Wow, a decent thread trolled with boring, repetitive, and predictable sex talk? Certainly not on this board.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jaleena

jaleena Banned

It is not an accurate determinant of usage. Some people just have bad skin. I'm not related to a single person with good skin, and none of these people are using performance enhancers.

Matt, is the off-topic banter bothersome to you?

6. Blondell

Blondell Former Postwhore

:ditto: I break ou tif I'm not careful on my arms and back in the summer. That's not a very good indicator of use. Although, I would never get idiots at my gym to realize this. :dry: :pimpslap:

• Like Like x 1
  7. jaleena

jaleena Banned

Think of it as a compliment on your results when the idiots ask what you're using ;)

8. PowerManDL

PowerManDL Banned

In one thread, no. In every single thread ever posted, it absolutely is.

9. Sportsgirl

Sportsgirl Well-Known Member

Heh. I haven't had people ask me but I've had people say they thought I was before they got talking to me.

10. magdalynaa

magdalynaa Jabber Jaws

I know several girls using anavar, but is it generally uncommon among guys? Why?

11. PowerManDL

PowerManDL Banned

Because it's a weak compound.

Good for women, in that it gives some anabolic support while minimizing the virilizing side effects, but men won't see much from it for the same reasons. It's not a very strong drug at all.

12. Iron Will

Iron Will Because I'm Awesome Thats Why.

its too expensive for guys to take an effective dose...

var is literally 10 times the cost of dbol per mg, plus a male would have to take twice as much to see noticable results which would still be less than dbol. However var does come in handy as a cosmetic hardener during contest season when the bodyfat is super low and can be used at the same dose as dbol without the bloat.

I have no idea how i know all this :shhh:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2006
  13. bubblebooty

bubblebooty Ms. Figure Olympia, 2025

so then what is a good determinant? size? probably but not always accurate either. besides the chicks that look and sound like guys, is there another way you can tell by looking at someone? (i feel like such a newb!!)

14. jaleena

jaleena Banned

It's a shades of gray thing. I don't see much value in trying to figure out who's on what and when...I know some people who are very honest about their use, but they're also people who have pushed their bodies so far beyond what could be imagined by a natural, that it wouldn't do them much good to deny it. Which, to me, is the best use of enhancers...if people are using them for things they could otherwise do, that's their business, and I don't care to speculate.

15. Jenny

Jenny Member

So how do people get away with it since there is all the testing? For instance, baseball players...do they just take it in the off season? Does it only stay in your system for a certain amount of time?

16. mark

mark Rockin' teh spandex!

It depends on the compound. Some stay in the body just a few days, and some can be detected up to a year. Obviously, people that know they're going to be tested would stay away from the latter.

17. Aaron_F

Aaron_F A Grade Asshat

that assumes they are testing, or the testing quality is anywhere near the WADA level.

From stuff I had read, baseball used to do warned testing, which is easy to beat. WADA do unplanned, unwarned testing taht people have to supply a sample then and there, harder to do some of the weird techniques. Wada also check for a variety of things prior to accepting the sample to make sure it isnt watered down, cold (yes people will put cold urine into a sample cup) or stuff like that. the no warning makes it harder for the people to do reverse catherisation (ie sticking somebody elses wizz into your bladder), and the WADA people watch you piss.

That still doesnt stop people making new drugs (ala Patrick Arnold) or using gH or insulin.

But then if people were so advanced in ebating the wada tests, why are so many getting caught :)

18. bubblebooty

bubblebooty Ms. Figure Olympia, 2025

didn't barry bond's trainer also have stashes of "clean" urine for his athletes? great for the warned testing.

19. char-dawg

char-dawg Mr. Observant

Okay, it took two weeks instead of one (they apparently had to re-test for some reason), but here are the results I promised a little while ago:

Last year (completely clean of everything; baseline numbers):
    Estradiol: 27.3 (range for a guy my age is 15-35)
    Total T: 4.56 (range is 2.0-7.6)
    Free T: 10.2 (7.7-21.6)

This year, after a month on Alpha Male and taking finasteride for several months(although the fina probably didn't make any difference one way or the other):
    Estradiol: 33
    Total T: 6.28
    Free T: 12.2

So there does seem to be some benefit to taking Alpha Male. My total T is now in the upper normal range (although this doesn't mean much) and my free T went up about 20%, which isn't bad. I would feel better about the whole thing if my estradiol hadn't gone up as well, though.

For what it's worth.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  20. Aurora

Aurora I am not a team player

I like this thread a lot. :yippee: Maybe its a Candian thing but drug use in the CBBF at figure, fitness and BB is more common then not. IMO it is better to make a well informed and educated choice then to sit back and plead ignorance. Abusing drugs is totally different then using them. There a way too many misgiuded gals taking redundant stacks, innapropriate dosing and/ or drugs with very dangerous side effects that can permanently mess them up.

I have a question, if a person were to use without cycling won't the body just build a tolerance to that drug and then the dosage has to be continually increased?

• Like Like x 1