CrossFit is So Awesome - LOL

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Erik, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Erik

Erik Admin

[video=youtube;BDDyxXyf6UU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDDyxXyf6UU[/video]

2. templefit

templefit Member

3. templefit

templefit Member

OMG GOD can we say lawsuit, Bad Form, Ridiculous.. and ignorance. Need I say more.

4. Miss Silly

Miss Silly The Peanut Gallery

WTF seriously? This vid hurt my eyes. I actually went to a crossfit gym last week cause i wanted to check it out. I didn't do a class cause i'd have to do a "foundations program" first to build up weak points but the more i discovered what cross fit was about, the less i thought it was what i was after. I kept saying i had a lot of wrist issues (possibly carpel tunnel) and my focus was on functional strength to support gymnastics/fitness stuff. Powerlifting stuff kind of scares me----i have enough joint issues. And it seems that Crossfit encorporated more powerlifting stuff than i was interested in. Now this vid kinda sold me on not doing it LOL

5. Erik

Erik Admin

Just say NO to Crossfit. Next thing you know you'll be a Paleo head too.

6. Milone79

Milone79 Member

crossfit makes me rage!!!! and why is it that every single one of the crossfitters I have ever encountered all have the same "I am better than anyone else" attitude like they are some kind of fitness "elite" or something....what a joke!!!

7. Miss Silly

Miss Silly The Peanut Gallery

LMFAO. I'm pretty supportive of the Agricultural Revolution even though the Paleo Cave People say grains are evil. But maybe that's my problem. I"m getting fat cause i'm eating bananas and some rice. I should probably get rid of my car and my iphone too. My question is though, how did our paleolithic ancestor cave people train crossfit without barbells and rings? I'm pretty sure those aren't pre-Neolithic?

8. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

:sad:
    they used tree trunks and limbs :lol:

9. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

:blink::blink::blink: OMG!!! I'm cringing....is there a smiley for cringing????

10. TriciaE

TriciaE My Sweet Clipper

this video is awful! how much weight are those girls trying to lift...they can't be 45lb plates can they?

11. Erik

Erik Admin

LOL No.

12. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

closest to it lol.
    :headhurt:

13. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

yes!! That's about what I was doing!! LOL!

14. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

Lordy! Some of those girls looked like they were about to break their backs and the trainers are saying, "good! good!".

:wtf:

15. Tearose

Tearose Focused and On Fire

I actually went to a Crossfit class last week for the first time, with a few other trainers and it was nothing like this. I am sure you are going to have some retards out there that managed to open a studio, there are retards in EVERY field. This video is soo sooo bad, I cannot believe the person videoing didn't drop his camera and yell STOP!!! WTF YOU DOING?!?!?! I hope they get closed down.
    They had plates like that where we went that are the same size as 45 lb plates but vary in weight. They were some kind of plastic lol.

I was imagining their disks shooting out their backs lol

16. kdbaker_05

kdbaker_05 Member

I think I just killed some brain cells watching that!

Am I the only one that noticed that some of those people were resting the barbell on their belly? :eh:

17. epona

epona Member

nope. close to the end some dude was resting that bar on his beergut. makes a nice shelf. :funny:

seriously though, through most of that video, i was fearing for those kids' lives.

18. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

I will say that video was scaaaaary!! They do have Crossfit at one of our gyms and I've NEVER seen them lift like that. Everyone I saw had good form and weren't slinging things around like they didn't have a clue!! Attitude however is,,,they can carry the world on their shoulders...no prob. (some anyway)!

19. phippengr8

phippengr8 Member

OMG Im laughing out loud at work. I know thats mean cuz they could really hurt themselves.. LMAO.. Im sorry

20. Suzanne

Suzanne Member

x2 insane

these people lift liek this and i am the on with shoulder issue and i lift corretly WTF that isn't fair lol