Counting Your Blessings/Good Fortune/Luck :)

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by IDoYouToo, Apr 30, 2015.

1. csworen

csworen Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh! Glad you are ok. I have friends in Texas and some pictures are so hard to look at :(

• Like Like x 1
  2. IDoYouToo

IDoYouToo Well-Known Member

I have said it before but right this minute it is really hitting home.
    I am soooooo grateful for my abilities to move and be active and do all of the things that we take for granted every day......remembering my SIL who passed last year from ALS, she would have killed to do what i am doing right now, today, tonight, tomorrow and every day there after.
    I love ya sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. csworen

I am grateful for LBC and coach Holly. My whole relationship with food and nutrition, as well as fitness, has become so much more healthy. My body and mind are thanking me everyday :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. IDoYouToo

I am grateful for pebble ice, you know like Sonic's ice ;) it is truly a small simple pleasure but oh what a pleasure it still is :) OH AND the XL styrofoam cups from Maverick Country Store, they keep my pebble ice and water cold cold cold for a long time also the cup does not sweat so no water mess on my desk...................... :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. csworen

Grateful for the freedom of choice....

• Like Like x 1
  6. IDoYouToo

So grateful today to be able to enjoy not only the company of my folks, don't get to see them nearly enough these days, and also to be able to see my daughter perform, doing something she truly loves, she is beautiful and elegant and what a beautiful young lady she has grown into!! I am so proud of her and to be her mom. <3

• Like Like x 2
  7. IDoYouToo

Feeling blessed today for my folks, my dad, who does not text, responded to a text i sent him with "looks nice, love you. dad" I am smiling today for the love my parents have for me and for my husband. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. IDoYouToo

feeling blessed today for the little things. like sitting in the driveway last night with my guy just enjoying the breeze and the sun going down while we look at all our hard work and effort (the back yard).......ahhhhh it was wonderful, in fact a little too wonderful this girl did not want to take her recovering muscles to bed for some much needed shut eye and recuperation.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

I am thankful for Amy Ledin. I find it difficult to open up to people, but she provides a sounding board for me and I appreciate her more than she knows, probably!

• Like Like x 3
  10. IDoYouToo

I am sooooooo grateful for my husband, he is 10000% supportive of my lifestyle and doesn't bat an eye, in fact he carried my food bag into the airport for me, when it comes to hauling a 100 pounds of food around an airport and from one state to another.
    I love you my darling man!!!!! xoxo

• Like Like x 3
  11. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

12. IDoYouToo

Me again being grateful for my husband. He takes such good care of me and I trust him. Thanks love...I think you are one in a million (next to my dad of course ;) ). xoxo

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

I am thankful to have noticed that there are more choices than "like" or "dislike" on our comments and I plan to start using more of them! :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. IDoYouToo

So a little background on my last post of being thankful for my husband.
    I got sick at work yesterday, haven't had an "episode" like i did since my galbladder came out and i found out that i can no longer eat bell peppers.......yesterday i am not sure if i ate my 3rd meal too fast, or if i ate too much too fast as i added some Jicama with it, anyways about 20 minutes after i got done eating (i ate in the meeting and everyone else had eaten lunch 2 hours earlier so i was probably rushing things so as not to draw too much attention to myself) i started to not feel well.......from there i decided i really needed to go home, i didn't make it clear into the driveway before all of my meal 3 came back up, on me, in my car in the driveway........boo...........bless my husband he just came out of the house got me into the bathroom and shower and cleaned up my mess in the driveway and car then he took care of my clothes and tucked me into bed......i am married to thee greatest man on earth, next to my dad ;).

Love you my darling man!!!!!!!!!!! over and over and over again xoxox

• Like Like x 2
  15. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Wow, that's commendable of him! Your dad must be quite a guy as well.

16. csworen

I'm thankful for all of you and your support as I step back on stage! Hugs!

• Winner Winner x 3
  17. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

I am thankful for the people my children have grown up to be, despite alllllll my parenting mistakes. I enjoy their company and their sense of humor. They have each recently expressed their appreciation for me and that means more to me than words can say. They have chosen spouses that complement them well and appear to have strong relationships there. Thankful doesn't begin to describe it!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  18. IDoYouToo

Being grateful today for my MIL, who today turns 90 years old, so grateful for her presence in my life, which lead to the presence of her son in my life, which has lead to many many many blessings and things to be grateful for.

Happy Birthday Mom I love you!!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1