Compliancy Challenge

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by OneMadMonkey, Feb 12, 2015.

1. OneMadMonkey

OneMadMonkey Well-Known Member

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

how about a new challenge that people can just post in and chat, hold a hand etc.. doesnt have to be monetary.

3. OneMadMonkey

How's it going? I'm assuming the board has been down. Wanting to see if everyone is still compliant. I'm still going strong here. Woohoo! I better see some changes next weigh in. How are you doing?

4. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Oh no! I haven't been able to log in, so I thought the forum was down and no one else was able to get in either! I didn't think we would start if we couldn't correspond. I have been close, but not 100%. fail!

5. Inatic

the board was acting funky and it took a few days to fix it. Should be ok for now but if not , pm me and let me know. It will be getting an update and that should help with the issues.

6. OneMadMonkey

I don't know how everyone is doing since I can't see your updates. I hope everyone is still compliant.

7. IDoYouToo

IDoYouToo Well-Known Member

I can't seem to see anyone's posts anymore :( I can only see my last one, but out on the main board I can see that someone posted as recently as today.....any suggestions?

8. IDoYouToo

I like this idea, I need that more than I want to win some $$.
    :( the only way I can see what everybody is saying linearhybrid view? Help!!!

9. Inatic

did you try clearing cookies? Just gathering information to send to our tech.

10. OneMadMonkey

I can see this post!!!! Now I'm gonna try my journal. I think we need to start this challenge over again since half of us were locked out!

11. Inatic

she's back! yay!

12. Inatic

what did you decide to do about your challenge/starting a new one?

13. ALP425

ALP425 New Member

If anyone wants to do this I would be interested in joining in!

14. OneMadMonkey

I think we should start a new one since we got jipped for this last one. Who is in? When do you want to start? Same rules as last time?

15. ALP425

ALP425 New Member

I have no idea what the rules were last time (I'm new here). I have six weeks until my birthday so I can start yesterday. Haha! I need to be compliant in actually eating my good and not skipping meals.

16. OneMadMonkey

The idea was that everyone pledges $50. If you finish out the challenge without cheating, you keep your money. If you cheat, the money gets split amongst the people who didn't cheat.

17. IDoYouToo

I would love to do a support/accountability challenge that didn't involve money....if you are strict on it being associated with money I understand and will sit this one out.

18. OneMadMonkey

It doesn't have to be money. I think we all just agreed on money because who here really likes to just throw it away? There has to be some kind of negative consequence otherwise, what will keep you motivated once you start forgetting why you started? But we can do something else. I'm open to suggestions. We can make people do something embarrassing? Ideas?

19. IDoYouToo

I am TOTALLY up for embarrassing, throwing away money is easy, losing to embarrassing....ummm I am 100% compliant :)
    I would love encouragement and supper too, sometimes it's just about getting my weakness out there to get the support I need to be strong.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  20. IDoYouToo

Hulllooooooo
    Anyone?????
    :)