Boiled Chicken

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by ReneeG, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Ecala

Ecala Banned

Stevia is not artificial.

and me shun Stevia? :rolleyes: Don't you know?

I am The Stevangelist? :D

2. jackieleigh

jackieleigh is back at it ;)

:lol3:

I am a stevia hoe too :wink:

3. Ecala

Ecala Banned

Stevia's the man.

4. jackieleigh

jackieleigh is back at it ;)

Lol..it is so bad because where I live I can't find it ANYWHERE...I have been having it delivered like every week!

5. Espi

Espi perfumes, not chocolate!

OK, OK I'll try stevia again. I have liquid stevia sitting in the fridge like ages. Just don't like the bitter after taste. It's very hard to get here as it's not yet allowed for sale. Only for 'external use' ahem!

Speaking on interesting taste.. I've just eaten a salad mixed with lots of things and dripped in a bit of the oil that's on top of the natural pb ! It's awesome!

6. Strive2Define

Strive2Define Banned

You are one sick chick.Could be all of your odd combinations that are causing you so many body distresses.

7. Espi

All these people here eating pb with what? How is that different ... some kind of voodoo about improper food combining influencing ya ;)

8. Audrey

Audrey Well-Known Member

And marshmallows are not sugar? :shrug:

9. Espi

Different shape & taste! Alternatives don't need to be calorie free yanno, just taste good.

10. Mandy

Mandy Hulkamania is runnin' wild

I just want to say that this thread made me want to sit down and fry me up some bacon, make a peanut butter and banana sandwich (toasted bread thank you), and a bag of the biiiig marshmallows. Sweet potato and chicken taste aren't going to taste very good now.