Blackberry Curve

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by schultzn, Apr 22, 2009.

1. schultzn

schultzn Member

Thoughts??

My work recently announced that NO personal internet/email use was allowed. Ugh --- on my lunch break that's how I would keep track of emails, online banking, etc.

Is the Curve user friendly for the basics like checking email and online banking? I just have a regular flip phone, so this would definitely be an upgrade, just wondering if it's worth it.

2. Sohee

Sohee working on the bikini body

Not sure about online banking but email works just fine. The only annoying thing is that when you SEND an email through your Blackberry, you get another notification email to your inbox that your message was sent :rolleyes:
    Texting/ typing is much quicker too :thumb:

3. Adam

Adam .

I prefer the look of the curve, and it's a bit smaller, but I went for the Bold, as it has 3g and a bigger keyboard. If you have small hands though it'll be fine.

4. Noel Clark

Noel Clark Senior Member

I just got a curve and I love mine. Very easy so far IMO.

5. Blondell

Blondell Former Postwhore

I'd suggest the iphone over the curve for email....and just about everything else. I've had both and the iphone blows the curve out of the water IMO.

ETA--Online banking is rather easy on the iphone too!

6. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

I cant type on the darn iphone :mecry:

7. Patricia

Patricia Well-Known Member

I love my curve, but online banking it can't do.

8. schultzn

schultzn Member

Unfortunately I have Verizon and I didn't want to switch providers. I know a lot of people who have the iphone and love it... I also didn't want to pay a bunch for a phone as I have some credit at Verizon and my 2 yr contract is up from my last phone.

9. schultzn

schultzn Member

Why not? I'm usually so up to date with technology, but this all seems so foreign. :p

10. Blondell

Blondell Former Postwhore

It's limited in it's capabilities online.