Bikini pictures - feedback please!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by GreekGirl, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Mama C

Mama C New Member

Awesome work!

2. OneMadMonkey

OneMadMonkey Well-Known Member

That's awesome!!! I just started with LBC a few weeks ago. I'm 12 months post partum, and my booty is looking like your before picture. I can't believe a baby can drop my booty so low, but she did. Seeing your pictures gives me hope. Thank you!!!

3. enbergland

enbergland New Member

Thank you for posting your pictures. Mine looks like your before picture and you have given me hope!! Thank you!!

4. GreekGirl

GreekGirl Member

back.jpg front.jpg side.jpg

Ladies you really do motivate me! Latest progress after 100% compliance in the last 30 days. Your comments have helped me to push harder and eat smarter. Thank you!! It has been really tough the last 30 days. I have had singles, fever, new job working at 6:00 am or until 11 pm , I have a family with 2 little kids 4 years and 2 years and a house to run. If I can do it, anybody can do it... I am so weak emotionally and need reassurance all the time but now I have found the strength to be a fighter and not a quiter xxx love you all women with the same struggles xxx

5. GreekGirl

GreekGirl Member

meant shingles!

6. Rugbygirl

Rugbygirl New Member

OMG Shingles...I thought only seniors got that. I had chickenpox as a kid so I know I could get that as well.

You are making progress and as Erik likes to point out using the "roll of paper towels", we peel each layer one sheet at a time and it is only when we look back that we see the slow and steady progress that has been made.

Getting in workouts is tough when you work full time and also have to care for young kids. I feel for you. It gets easier when they get a bit older and can do things for themselves. My youngest is usually in bed when I get home from the gym but she is the first to scold me when I try to cheat - "Mommy, that is NOT on your list of approved foods". They keep me in line - LOL!

Keep up the great work!

7. OneMadMonkey

Were you eating for muscle gain or for leaning out?

8. GreekGirl

GreekGirl Member

Last 3-4 weeks I have been eating at maintenance with the aim to increase gradually for muscle gain

9. OneMadMonkey

Holy crap you look great! Is this even the same booty???? I've been having the same problem with my backside since I had my daughter a year ago. I've been working with LBC for 3 months, and I'm about to start leaning out. You have given me so much hope. Thank you.

10. MelanieF

MelanieF Member

awesome progress!!!! Makes me not want to go home and eat off plan! I have a crazy schedule as well and a small child so it's insane trying to get to the gym sometimes. Thanks for helping motivate me!

11. Brandi N

Brandi N New Member

That is some nice progress!! Your mid section leaned out a lot

12. bb151515

bb151515 New Member

i think you look great

13. Shirlthompson81

Shirlthompson81 New Member

Congratulations you've done a great job, look awesome. Keep up the great work.