Bikini Bite stuff

Discussion in 'Competitors Corner' started by LUVPINK222, Oct 5, 2006.

1. LUVPINK222

LUVPINK222 Well-Known Member

Is this the best stuff to use? So I'm new to this and basically this stuff just holds my suit in place? What if I have to use the bathroom while I have my suit on? Will I be able to get my suit off with this stuff on?:oops: :uhuh: SO after pre-judging in the morning I just stay in my suit all day long, until the night show?:shrug: SOrry if these are dumb questions but I have no idea!:( I'm scared......:wavesad:

2. alandrum

alandrum Well-Known Member

You can get it off. I used bikini bite and it worked fine. Terri used something else she really liked but can not remember the name. You do take the suit off in between and just put it back on. You most likely will not have to pee while you have the suit on. Unless you do keep it on all day. After lunch you might pee a little if you drink something then.

3. bubblebooty

bubblebooty Ms. Figure Olympia, 2025

i used bikini bite and it was fine. you'll be dehyfrated so no peeing will occur. i took my suits off between the PJ and the night show.

4. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

i used bikini bite after a BAD experience with the crafters glue for my first comp :finger: it was horrible- dont get that! people said bikini bite didnt work. I tried myself and it did great. and my suits came off between PJ and night show as well. no mess. suits came clean easy.

5. LUVPINK222

oh good! I was thinking I'd be peeing as much as I am now but I didn't remeber about limiting water the day off, phew! I also have a suit question. DO I cut off the extra strapping at the loops there is a lot of extra material there

6. alandrum

alandrum Well-Known Member

yes but not until the day of .

7. LUVPINK222

oooh, good to know! SO I'll just tie it the way it should be and knot it around the loops and cut??:oops:

8. LisaBunny

LisaBunny Well-Known Member

I'm so relieved to hear that :lol3:

Luvpink--I'm using bikini bite this weekend so I'll let you know how it goes :)

9. LUVPINK222

yes, please do! WHat tan product are you using?

10. LisaBunny

protan

11. MichelleS

MichelleS Well-Known Member

Yeah I'll let you know too. I'm using the spray glue cause I have to glue my boobies in so they don't fall out and am using the bkini bite on the rest.

12. LUVPINK222

oh, I won't have that problem with the boobie, quite the opposit, actually. I am double STUFFING them! LOL:shrug:

13. T23

T23 Well-Known Member

I used stuff called "it stays" I ordered it off ebay and I loved it. My suit didn't move and it wiped off with a wet rag after prejudging so my pants didn't then stick to my butt when we went to lunch. And then for the night show I just reapplied more and my tan was fine. Didn't have to touch it up at all.

14. MichelleS

I tried that I just have skin left there now. and only one pad fits in my suit.
    Thanks okay cause my Christmas preasent is going to be nice. :hehehmn:

15. MichelleS

That stuff ROCK!!!!!!!

16. LisaBunny

I agree...bikini bite was GREAT! When changing from two piece to one piece it did rip a bit of my dream tan 2 off (i did 5 coats of protan and 1 coat of dream tan 2 the day of the show). But just use some baby wipes, wipe it up, reapply the suit with bikini bite and fix up the tan and your good to go :)