Best Suits

Discussion in 'Competitors Corner' started by Leah, May 4, 2006.

1. kirstny

kirstny Well-Known Member

I got my suit through Cherry Bombs and it was awesome! She's local, so that was nice.

The suit fit perfect! I was the ONLY girl at my entire comp that didn't have to glue her suit anywhere! Maybe that says something about my booty as well as the suit...?
    :unsure:

2. jen-fit

jen-fit Oatmeal Fanatic

Don't forget www.MuscleBling.com!

I just want to make quick mention of a good friend of mine, Melissa Francis, at www.MuscleBling.com. She is so GREAT to work with. Her suits are extremely reasonable. She offers everything from local level to full "blinged out" national and pro level suits. If you mention "jenfit" in the ordering process, she will pay for shipping - meaning shipping when she send the 1st draft (?) of the suit to you to try on, self-enclosed envelope shipping included for you to send it back, and then shipping on the final product. Nice bonus.

Check out her website. I've really enjoyed my experience with her.

**smile**

Jenny Grothe

3. KatD

KatD New Member

So this is an old thread, but any body looking for a good quality suit Amy at posingwear.com is AMAZING!!!! A++++ for quality. A very talented woman!!

4. PrissyLilBadAss

PrissyLilBadAss Member

Just ordered one for Bikini from this guy on Facebook. He does BEAUTIFUL work, quick, very resonably priced, cheap shipping, and good communication.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/vizionwear

5. Scarl3tbutt3rfly

Scarl3tbutt3rfly Motivated and ready!!

Lester is an awesome guy. And his suits are great quality too. I know him as he is from my home town. Definitely a good choice!!

6. msprincipal

msprincipal New Member

Checked out his site....OMG! LOVE his suits! I know who I will be purchasing my next suit from!!!! Thanks for posting!

7. minglette

minglette Member

i am in love with his suits!!
    they look amazing!

8. teganrenee

teganrenee Member

Just ordered my suit from him last week can not wait to gt it'

9. gymrat_at44

gymrat_at44 Member

For those on a budget, you can find new and worn once suits for sale on Ebay from a lot of the aforementioned designers. I have gotten some $750+ suits for less than $150...