Another Newbie... :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by tammy.evans, Aug 31, 2015.

1. tammy.evans

tammy.evans New Member

Hi Everyone!
    I am a Newbie client (first time being a client for anyone really) so this is definitely a new journey for me. I have always been interested in fitness and working out since I was a teen however I have had some very bad advice in the past...

Slowly I have learned there are no quick fixes and its all about living the life style. It has taken me a long time to get to this point as I am now 35 with two kiddos ages 11 (Danae) and 7 (Mikey). I have followed LBC for quite some time and love how their ideologies match my own. No crazy stuff, No insane cardio amounts, No starvation diets... etc. After a couple years of being jealous (yes I was) of all the amazing transformations photos I was seeing. I decided to do it so I read every article I could find from LBC. I made up my own plan and have lost 20 pounds since last year. :) Yeah! I went from 198-178. I have been saving up to sign up, I finally decided to just jump in and do it and here I am. :) I took the last month off from working out to reset myself since I had been dieting so long and am so glad I did.

I have Coach Megan. (YEAH!) My ultimate goal is to build however I still need to lose more body fat before I can do so. I'm super excited to be part of LBC and can't wait to see where this journey takes me.

Tammy :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

another hello : )

3. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Hi Tammy! Welcome! :)

4. csworen

csworen Well-Known Member

Hi! Welcome!

5. shep67gs