Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by Sandy, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Sandy

Sandy Well-Known Member

Good Morning.

I am wondering if anyone is up for another accountability thread? I know I could use some monitoring and motivation (both :thumb: and :bitch:) to help me get back on track with my meal plans. It doesn't matter if you are dieting, maintaining, or bulking or if you are planning to take or skip planned cheats.

We can go for 5-6 weeks with daily reports.

I am dieting and plan on taking the occasional free meal. Right now, my next free meal will be on March 20, my son's birthday. Please :bitch: and :chairshot: if I report otherwise! I also need to be more consistent with my water intake.

Anyone in?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gnat

Gnat Well-Known Member

I'm definitely in!

How does this work?

3. Sandy

Sandy Well-Known Member

Yeah!

Post what you are doing for the next 5 weeks with your meals (e.g., dieting, maintaining, no cheats, planned cheats).

Then do a daily post to update your diet adherence!

And provide support to the others that participate.

Off to drink some water!

4. MichelleS

MichelleS Well-Known Member

sounds good to me I think it will be a great place for those that are trying to get over their DO eating a place to be honest and get great support.

5. Gnat

Gnat Well-Known Member

K.
    I'm dieting.
    My goal is to stick to Erik's plan with only one controlled cheat per week. My cheats have been waaaaaaaaaaaay to extreme. :piggie: I will post my cheats for feedback.
    5L of water per day (been slacking on this lately)
    No missing of cardio sessions (missed one last week)

6. Meechel

Meechel Enjoying the summer!

I am in until April 9th (visit to see sister again)! :thumb: started yesterday and day 1 was 100%.

Want to follow my plan 100% which includes one cheat per week.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sandy

Sandy Well-Known Member

:bunny: Awesome start!

8. MichelleS

I'm planning on going PSMF for 2 to 3 weeks I'll have this coming weekend off totally since my parents are coming in Of course I have a limited diet anyways so I cant go too far off the deep end. But bring on Olive Garden. :ninja:

so this day one yesterday and I did good but ate 10pm I totally forgot and started to eat pita chips messing up.

9. Sohee

Sohee working on the bikini body

Their bread sticks are dangerous :ban: Can you eat those?

10. MichelleS

HECK YEA! I plan on eating alot since we don't have one here soup salad and breadsticks :yum: I really hope the bread is safe if not the hours drive home will not be a fun one.

11. Gnat

Gnat Well-Known Member

I am amending my goals.

First scheduled cheat is March 15. IF I want/need it that day. If not, I defer till the week after that.

12. kirstny

kirstny Well-Known Member

I'm in! I NEED this!
    I'm doing 5 weeks ON PLAN, which means I get one weekly cheat. This cheat will be planned and I will NOT let it spin into more cheats.

I am dieting and would like to see at least 5 more lbs. gone.

Great thread!

Yesterday was 100% and today will be too.

13. Sandy

Sandy Well-Known Member

:bunny: Glad to have some people joining in! Now stick to your plans ladies! :whipped:

14. Brandi

Brandi old school

I'm in. 1 cheat/week. Following the plan. :thumb:

15. MichelleS

OMG I was so good all day and its Tues so I always take the kids to Ryans buffet for kids night where they eat free I made it til I sat and watched the over weight people just shovel food and I gave in and ended up eating waaaaaaay to much I felt sick I didn't even want to eat it I was bored and food was there. I told my kids we can't do this anymore. :(

16. kirstny

No WAY could I go to a buffet while dieting. Actually, try not to go to them at all. I do well at the meal, but the dessert table kills me.
    :blink:

Just get right back on with your next meal. You can do it!

Pete is eating his girlscout cookies right now.
    :rolleyes:
    And I am NOT.:bannana:

17. MichelleS

Before I used to be able to handle it with the chicken and salad and water but I think it was cause it took so long for her to bring me some water that I was not able to handle the hour sitting there. I would have left alot time ago but they have games and crafts for the kids. :wigging:

18. Gnat

Gnat Well-Known Member

Great job staying away from the cookies!!!! :love:

19. Gnat

Gnat Well-Known Member

:yeahthat:

:hug:

20. kirstny

Thanks! Knowing I'm accountable to you guys (and Erik of course!) is definitely helping!

And I can HAVE cookies once I'm maintaining... um, right? Sometimes?
    :lol: