6 weeks out today!! Here are the pics

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by wannabelean, Mar 29, 2008.

1. wannabelean

wannabelean Active Member

I took these this morning! I am still bloated this am but it is not as bad as it has been. No more dried beans for me!!!!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
    • Like Like x 1
  2. soontobefit

soontobefit Senior Member

Wow...if this is you bloated, I'd love to see you un-bloated! You look incredible! :)

3. wannabelean

Your funny sontobefit! By bloated I mean my lower tummy is a little round instead of flat. Of course there is still some fat there.

4. soontobefit

Still..I'd love to look like you now! Keep it up! :)

5. GraceGirl

GraceGirl His Beautiful Paradox

You look absolutely fabulous!!! :clap: Great work!!

6. wannabelean

Thanks! Looks like you live real near me. I am competing at the Gwinnett Civic center

7. wannabelean

I saw your back shot! You are looking good yourself!

8. soontobefit

:love: Thank you :)

9. Charissa

Charissa Active Member

are you doing the eastern seaboard?

10. wannabelean

Yes I am! Are you?

11. Charissa

Charissa Active Member

no but i really thought about it! I'm doing the metrolina in North Carolina so i'm six weeks out today too

12. wannabelean

Do you live n ga?

13. wannabelean

I was going to do the metrolina when I thought they were not having the one here. I am only like 10miles from the the civic center so no travel cost to incur

14. Charissa

Charissa Active Member

Ha that's funny. Yea I live in Augusta. I did a show at the center last year, my first one. It was the NPC Coastal. Do you know which of Ropemans shows are qualifyers?

15. wannabelean

I know that this one is..Not so sure about the others. Maybe the show in August is.

16. Charissa

Charissa Active Member

yea the owner of my gym says that all of them are but i don't believe that. The reason I decided to not go to ATL this year was because I wasn't very impressed with the sponsor.Not that i'm experienced or anything lol but things started late and the trophies kinda sucked, there were only 7 girls in my class, and then the girls that won didn't look NPC style at all. More like runner chicks

17. wannabelean

Have you heard better things about the judges up in NC? I guess if I do not qualify at this show maybe I will fly out to California nd do the southern cali show. My coach has alot of girls in that show and it is a biggy. The magazines and stuff are there. This is the first year it is open to residents of other states. I am going to be pretty ticked if I do not place at this local show. I just looked at the girls who competed last week and I am not sure what they are looking for. He just had a show in Duluth last weekend.

18. Charissa

Charissa Active Member

yea i saw those too. OMG i have no idea what some of them were thinking not dieting at all and then one girl looked like she had on a stripper suit lol. I went and watched one of the shows in NC last october that my bb friend was in and they gave out goody back and the trophies are nice. The overall winners get swords! some of the girls that won were the bodybuilding/figure cross over girls. maybe they just had the best package but i think it was because they had more of the right amount of muscle.

19. Charissa

Charissa Active Member

oh and the owner of the gym that i go too said that the ones in atlanta seemed slightly political. He also told me that the girl that won my class had been trained in the past by one of the judges.

20. wannabelean

That sounds like a good show to do. Maybe I should consider that one..Only problem is this show is so local and I would not have to go far. I wonder if the girls that win these shows here ever go onto Nationals? Or they are just doing a local show. My goal is to be able to go compete in Nationals in November here is Atl.